Translate

Sunday 10 February 2013

What ho!

Hallo friends and followers :)
It has been busy and my back hurts a bit. Thanks to Tom I got a job for a few hours per day in a dairy farm. It's through the "relief milking" scheme but I just do relief shit shoveling. At least I get milk off the farm and it gives excellent curds! first stracchino made today!
So the daily routine is a bit tighter, which is good because it's very easy to get lazy in this environment.
Today it's lovely and I have done nothing else but being inside the internetz.
As you can see from the pictures the stable looks a bit better. If the winds won't blow it away it should be ready in a couple of weeks.
The mobile home site is getting better and better and it's definitely cozy.
Sorry about the amount of sheep in the pics, I just cannot resist!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome from almost everyone :)