Translate

Sunday 11 November 2012

There will be mud.



It's starting to look like a stable. It is insanely high, I know, but we are going to get a loft in there too.
There are also exciting news about animals. I gave a call to the lady that seems to be the source of Friesian sheep in Ireland. You can see animals and place here: Millhouse
Well guess what, she still has animals for sale, 2 hoggets and 2 ewes. I won't tell you what's the price but it's in line with what I was hoping for.
I'll have to get them in two weeks and going to Tullamore tomorrow for a deposit.
This has given a big push and of course now the stable work needs to be sped up and I need to get other things ready like feed, fencing, water facilities and so on.
Cross your fingers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome from almost everyone :)